Kodi has been one of the best third-party apps to survive for years. While it doesn’t host any content, it lets its users upload content or use addons to stream. Maverick TV is one of the addons that Kodi supports. It offers great stuff and with which you will never miss watching your favorite contents. Get into the section below to know more about Maverick TV addon Kodi along with its installation guide for Kodi supported devices like Friestick, Android TV Box, smartphones, etc.
What is Maverick TV Addon?
Kodi users can use Maverick TV for all their streaming needs. It offers a wide range of contents like movies, live TV, sports, news, kids, etc. The library of this Kodi addon is large and it gets updated with the latest contents. With this addon, you shall need not rely on any other addons as it gives unlimited entertainment.
Update: Maverick TV addon is no longer available as its repo is down. However, a few claims that it is still working. So, we aren’t sure if or not the addon is still working. Even in the worst case, you shall expect new repo support. So stay tuned for it.
Why Use a VPN with Maverick Addon?
The purpose of a VPN is to safeguard your privacy from ISP and third-party sites. It will ensure you stay anonymous when accessing third-party addons including Maverick TV. So you will never get into trouble in case of streaming those copyright-protected contents. With a VPN, you can do unlimited streaming without buffering issues.
Guidelines to Get Maverick TV Kodi Addon
Installing Maverick TV isn’t a straightforward thing as it is a third-party Kodi addon. So, make sure you follow the steps given below in the right order to experience its features.
Configure Kodi Settings
You need to make changes to Kodi settings to thereby install third-party addons like Maverick TV.
1. On the home screen of the Kodi app, select Settings that looks like a gear icon.
2. In the System screen, go ahead to click on the System Settings option.
3. Further, select the Add-ons option on the left panel and turn on the Unknown Sources slider.
4. If you get a warning pop-up, select the Yes button to proceed to let the addon access your personal data.
Steps to Install Maverick Repository
The series of steps given below will help you with installing Maverick repo on Kodi.
1. Get back to Kodi’s main screen to click on the Settings icon from the upper-left portion.
2. Make sure to select the File manager tile on the System window to open the options.
3. On the following screen, select Add source either from left or right.
4. Wait for Add file source pop-up to appear. Click on <None> option.
5. Input the URL of the Maverick repo using on-screen keys on the designated field and press OK.
Repo URL: https://maverick.net/mavrepo
6. When you are asked to enter the name for media source, type as mavrepo and press OK.
With this, Maverick repo will be downloaded and installed on the Kodi screen.
Steps to Install Maverick TV Addon
Upon adding the source URL of Maverick repo, you shall proceed with the steps given below to install the addon.
1. Start from the Kodi home screen by selecting Settings.
2. You need to choose Add-ons tile from the settings window.
3. Ensure to select Install from zip file option.
4. Choose mavrepo or the name which you have provided earlier.
5. On the following pop-up, click on the zip file repository.maverickrepo-x.x.zip where x.x represents the version.
6. If you could see the MaverickTV repo addon installed notification, then proceed.
7. Select Install from repository to install the Kodi app on the repo.
8. Click on the MaverickTV Repo option on the following screen.
9. Make sure to select Video add-ons.
10. Tap on Maverick TV to launch it on your Kodi screen.
11. Then, tap on Install button to get the Kodi addon on your device.
12. If prompted with additional add-ons installation, select OK.
13. When the installation gets completed, a notification will appear at the top.
Guidelines to Use Maverick TV Addon Kodi
With the installation of the addon, you shall proceed with the steps given below to take a look at its features.
1. To launch Maverick addon, open Kodi and select Add-ons option.
2. Select Video addons option to find and select Maverick TV addon.
3. You shall choose any of the content categories shown on the main screen.
4. Some of the options includes
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Catch up
Common Maverick Issues
Kodi Maverick TV addon not working
This occurs as a result of the source URL’s unavailability. While it is accessible for some, it isn’t available for any further download.
Maverick Failes to install dependency
This error occurs when you try installing the Maverick addon. It occurs as the repository is facing issues. With the shut down of its repo, you shall need to wait for a new repo update.
That was all about Maverick addon. Hope it was a useful article. For more clarifications, you shall leave a comment below.