The streaming devices convert your TV into a Smart TV. And they are the best alternative for cable TV. Using streaming devices you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows at any time. You may find a lot of streaming devices available in the market. Among them, Amazon Firestick is one of the most popular streaming devices among the cord-cutters. It lets you stream the media contents in 4K quality. Firestick offers you lots of streaming apps to watch the media content. With that, you can stream the History Channel streaming app on Firestick. Now let’s discuss in detail the installation procedure to install History Channel on Firestick and Fire TV.
What is History Channel?
History Channel streaming app is available from August 2014. It offers you mostly history-related TV shows, episodes, documentaries, and exclusive videos. Furthermore, you can watch favorite History series such as Pawn Stars, Alone, Counting Cars, Mountain Men, and more. On this app, you can stream the contents for free with your TV provider. And the app provides you a user-friendly interface, so you can navigate on the app seamlessly. You can get History Channel on TV providers like Philo, Spectrum, Verizon, Xfinity, and more. Installing History Channel on Firestick is straightforward, as the app is available on Amazon App Store. Now, let’s look at the below section of the guide to learn to install History Channel on Firestick.
Installation Guidelines – History Channel on Firestick
Make sure that you have connected your Firestick with your TV HDMI port to stream History Channel on Firestick.
1. Connect your Firestick to the Wifi network.
2. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu.
3. Under that select the Search option.
4. Then, type and search for the History Channel.
5. Pick the History Channel from the search results.
6. Next, click on Get or Download to install History Channel.
7. Once installed click on Open to launch the app.
8. Finally stream the History Channel on Firestick.
Guidelines to Sideload History Channel on Firestick
You can also sideload History Channel on Firestick using Downloader. Follow the steps given below to sideload History Channel.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. On the home screen click on Settings.
3. Scroll down and select the My Fire TV option on the settings page.
4. On the next screen click on Developer Options.
5. Click on Install Unknown Apps and enable the toggle for the Downloader app.
Steps to Sideload History Channel on Firestick
1. Launch the Downloader app click on the Home tab from the left pane.
2. In that enter the APK URL https://bit.ly/3fTmFfh to download History Channel in the URL field.
3. Once the file is downloaded click on the Install button to install the file.
4. Next, click on Open or Done.
5. Launch the History Channel app and stream the contents.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
A VPN is an encrypted connection. VPN allows you to have a secure connection over the internet. And it prevents you from unauthorized people. It protects all your online activities with the virtual IP address. Further, you can also access the geo-restriction contents.
Guidelines to Use History Channel on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen navigate to Your Apps & Channels.
2. Click on See All option and select the History Channel app.
3. Press the Menu button on your remote and select the Move or Move to front option.
4. Select the History channel and launch it on your device.
5. Click on the Sign in link on the welcome screen.
6. Make note of the Activation Code that you receive on your TV screen.
7. Visit https://www.history.com/activate and select other.
8. Enter the Activation code and select your TV Provider and click on Continue.
9. Once activated successfully you can watch the contents from History Channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay for the History Channel application?
The History Channel is completely free to download and use. You can use your TV provider subscription to stream the content.
Can I watch History Channel on Firestick?
History Channel is available on the Amazon App store. So you can get it easily on your Firestick.
History Channel is the best app to watch historical and non-historical shows. You can also watch History Channel on streaming providers like Hulu+ live TV, Philo, Sling TV, and fuboTV. With the simple procedure mentioned in this article, you can watch History Channel on Firestick. In case if you have got any queries, comment below.