Foxtel is a well-known Australian pay television company, and it offers the best TV and on-demand media content to watch. You can access Foxtel shows from the Foxtel GO streaming app. The app lets you watch live sports, blockbuster movies, new shows, and complete seasons. Foxtel Go app allows you to enjoy the media content in HD quality. Further, it even gives personalized recommendations based on your watch history. Using the Foxtel GO app, you can watch two devices simultaneously. It lets you resume the shows from where you left, and you can download the content to stream without the internet. However, you have to sideload the Foxtel GO app on your Firestick because the app is not available officially on Amazon App Store.
Note: Foxtel Go is on of the best Live TV app for Firestick
Guidelines to Install Foxtel on Firestick
Proceed with the instructions given in the below section to install Foxtel on Firestick.
It is mandatory to make the below changes on your Firestick to access any third-party apps. Ensure that you download and install Downloader on Firestick before you proceed.
1. On your Firestick home, click on the Gear (Settings) icon.
2. Choose the My Fire TV tile with the help of the directional keys of the Fire remote.
3. To proceed, click on the Developer Options.
4. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Highlight the Downloader option and select it to turn on.
Steps to Sideload Foxtel on Firestick
From the below section of this guide, you can sideload an app on Firestick, including Foxtel, using the Downloader app.
1. From the home screen, under the Apps section, navigate until you see Downloader and select it using the remote key.
2. If you launch the app for the first time, select Accept on the pop-up.
3. Hover to click on the http:// field under the Home tab.
4. Using the screen keys, type the URL of the Foxtel Go apk (https://bit.ly/3wmfwg5) and click the Go button.
5. Choose the Foxtel apk file to start downloading it.
6. If you get the installation prompt, you should select Install.
7. Wait for the installation process of Foxtel to complete, and you should select Open.
8. With this, you can start using Foxtel on Firestick.
Related: How to Watch USTVNow on Firestick/Fire TV
Alternative Method – Install Foxtel on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is an alternative app to the Downloader. With that, you can also manage files that you have stored on your Fire TV. To do that, you need to install the ES File Explorer for Firestick. After that, follow the steps below to sideload the Foxtel app using ES File Explorer.
NOTE: Change the Settings on your Fire TV from Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps. Select the ES File Explorer app and turn it on.
1. After tweaking the Settings, launch the ES File Explorer app.
2. From the ES File Explorer home, select the Downloader icon.
3. Then, click on the + New tab.
4. In the pop-up window, you can find the Path and Name field. So, on the Path field, enter the URL of the APK File of the Foxtel app (https://bit.ly/3wmfwg5).
4. From the Name field, enter as Foxtel.
5. Now, select the Download Now button to download the Foxtel app.
6. Once the Foxtel app is downloaded, select the Open File button.
7. Next, click on the Install button.
8. Finally, the Foxtel app will be installed on your Firestick within minutes.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
If you like to be secured online, you must use the best VPN on Firestick. Whether you are shopping from your desk or just connecting at a cafe, keep your personal information more private and secure with the VPN service. The VPN offers plenty of servers, excellent speeds, rock-solid privacy features, and class-leading streaming performance. So to help reclaim your privacy from surveillance capitalism, you should use the best VPN on Firestick.
Guidelines to Use Foxtel on Firestick
The below section covers the steps you should follow to use Foxtel on Firestick.
1. From the Firestick home, choose the Applications tile.
2. Navigate to the bottom and select the Foxtel Go app.
3. Hold the Options button and select the Move to Front tile.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and select the Foxtel Go app to launch.
5. Click Sign in to log in to your account.
6. Choose and play any video from Foxtel Go on your Fire TV.
Related: How to Install & Use Crunchyroll on Firestick / Android
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Foxtel Go is unavailable in the Amazon App Store.
With the sideloading method, you can easily sideload the Foxtel app to Firestick.