Verizon Fios TV app is a subscription-based popular movie and lives TV streaming app. With the Fios TV app, you get access to 100+ live TV channels and stream thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows. You search your content at ease using the Filter by genre, ratings, favorite channels, and more. The Fios TV app lets you record content you want to watch later. It also offers a bookmark feature to keep your playlist organized and to access your platforms with just a click. The Fios TV app is available to download on various streaming devices that, include Firestick.
- The Most Fios TV: $110/month, 425+ channels
- More Fios TV: $90/month, 300+ channels
- Your Fios TV: $70/month, 125+ channels
- Fios TV Test Drive: $70/60 days
All prices include taxes and equipment rental charges.
How to Download Verizon Fios TV App on Firestick
Verizon Fios TV App is now officially available on the Firestick App Store. To download the Fios TV app, follow the steps given below.
Quick Guide: From Firestick Home, select Find >> Select Search >> Type Fios TV >> Select Get >> Click Open to launch.
1. From the Firestick Home screen of Firestick, select Find.
2. Select the Search tile.
3. Type Fios using the virtual keyboard and select the same from suggestions.
4. Choose the Verizon Fios TV app.
5. Click Get or Download.
6. Wait for the app to download.
7. Open the app and Login into the account to start streaming.
Fios TV App is successfully installed in your Firestick.
How to Get Verizon Fios TV App using Downloader
An alternate method to install the Fios TV app on your Firestick is to sideload it through the Downloader app. Here is a step-by-step instruction on installing the Fios TV app through Downloader.
To sideload the Fios App, you will need to install the Downloader first.
Quick Guide: From Firestick Home, select Find >> Select Search >> Type Downloader >> Select Downloader >> Install Downloader.
Now go to Firestick Settings to configure some settings.
1. Go to My Fire TV >> Developer Options.
2. Turn ON the ADB debugging.
3. Select Install unknown apps.
4. Turn ON the Downloader.
Now your Firestick is ready to sideload the Fios TV app.
Installing Fios TV App using Downloader.
1. Open the Downloader app, and select Allow to allow the app to access the Firestick.
2. Now select the search bar and type the URL https://bit.ly/3KrVMfb.
3. Click the Go button to download the Fios TV Apk file.
4. Wait for the download to complete and select INSTALL
5. After the installation is over, select DONE.
6. Select Delete twice the following prompts to delete the APK File.
Fios TV app is successfully sideloaded on your Firestick.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
If you stream content online, it is recommended to use a VPN service to hide your IP Address and online activity to avoid a breach of personal data. Also, using VPN will enable you to bypass geo-restriction so that you will be able to access content that is unavailable in your region.
How to Use Fios TV App on Firestick
The Fios TV App is organized so that users will find it very easy and intuitive.
1. Once you sign in to your Fios TV account, you will be welcomed by the Home page where Live TV and On-demand content will be recommended to you. Also, you will get a glance at your recent DVR recording.
2. You can Search for content by clicking on the magnifier icon through which you can search a particular content by its name or top cast member.
3. The Guide page will list the Live TV section.
4. In My Stuff, you will find your DVR recordings and downloaded and rented content. You can also manage the DVR recordings here.
5. Browse is where you can find the world of content neatly organized by categories. Each Browse category is curated to make content browsing easy.
Verizon Fios TV App Components
Favorite Channel List: Fios TV app allows you to add your favorite channel so that you can quickly access it.
Audio and IMG Language: The user will be able to change the language of the audio and interactive media guide (IMG) on many movies/shows available.
Interactive Media Guide: This combines TV, internet, and advanced search feature into one media management system. So users can easily access the content they search for.
Digital Video Recorder: This feature allows you to record programs while you watch other content.
Parental and Purchase Controls: Parental controls restrict specific channels and unwanted purchases via a user-set PIN.
Is Verizon Fios TV App down?
No, Verizon Fios TV is up and reachable by us. The blue graphs below show the status activity of the Verizon Fios TV over the last 10 automatic checks. The response time is 4.04 ms at a fast minimum.
If the Verizon Fios TV is not reachable, it might be due to website maintenance, outages, or network issues. These issues will be resolved in a few hours.
Alternate Apps for Fios TV App.
fuboTV is one of the best streaming services to stream live sports without a TV provider subscription. It has over 90+ live TV channels with excellent streaming quality.
Sling TV is one of the cheapest streaming services, with over 150+ live channels and 40,000+ on-demand streaming content.
Philo TV is a US-based streaming service that lets you stream live TV channels. It is one of the most affordable streaming apps for Firestick, with 60+ popular channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Verizon Fios TV app is available on Firestick.
No, but there is a subscription plan called Fios TV Test Drive for $70, where you get access to 425+ channels and all content available for 60 days.