Firestick is the most affordable and user-friendly streaming media player available to date. Since it supports third-party app installation, users will never run out of content. In other words, its interface can handle almost all the Android apps like Exousia apk. It is an all-in-one streaming app to watch all the contents you love. For more details, read the section below. The guide helps you install Exousia Apk on Firestick / Fire TV, Android TV Box, smartphones, and tablets.
What is Exousia Apk?
Exousia is a third-party entertainment app to stream live TV content. It is available for free and you can stream it without any ads. With the Exousia app, users can watch movies and live TV channels. It has tons of movies and you can stream them in HD quality. The library will be updated frequently and you will find the latest to oldest titles. It covers sports channels from all over the world along with IPTV. Since it is optimized for the smart TV screens, streaming content would be much better on Firestick.
Guidelines to Install Exousia Apk on Firestick
Exousia is an unofficial app for Firestick. So, you need to enable Unknown Sources and then sideload the Exousia apk file.
To install third-party apps like Exousia, Fire TV users need to make some changes to the Settings.
1. Navigate on the menu bar available at the top to select Settings option on Firestick main screen.
2. Now, scroll to the right using the navigational keys of the remote to choose My Fire TV.
- If you don’t find, then check for System or Device to select it.
3. Click to open the Developer options on the screen as shown below.
4. Check if Apps from Unknown Sources is ON. Else enable it to install third-party apps.
5. On the security warning pop-up, go ahead to select Turn On.
Steps to Sideload Exousia Apk on Firestick
Once after enabling the Unknown Sources, you shall get Exousia apk on Fire TV using the Downloader app.
1. On the Firestick home screen, highlight and select the Settings option from the top right.
2. Now, select Applications icon from the available options.
3. Then click on Manage Installed Applications to choose Downloader.
4. Select Launch Application option to open Downloader app on Fire TV.
5. Downloader will show you prompts if you are using it for the first time. Dismiss them to proceed.
6. Navigate to click on the text box that shows http:// to enter Exousia URL.
7. When a new pop-up appears, type as bit.ly/34bibKf and click GO.
8. The apk file will begin downloading when Downloader connects with its server.
9. On the pop-up window, you shall need to select Install button.
10. Exousia app will be installing and you need to wait for a few seconds.
11. After the installation, choose Open to start using the apk. Otherwise, select Done to proceed further with the below steps.
12. Select Delete to remove the apk file of Exousia app on Firestick.
13. Once again click Delete to confirm deleting the apk version of the app.
Why Use VPN with Exousia Apk on Firestick?
Get a VPN if you want to keep your streaming activities private from ISP and government. VPN will hide your activity while using Exousia and thus you will not get involved with any copyright infringement issues. It will also help you unblock region-specific content and stream without limitations. With a VPN, your streaming experience will not be limited as it ensures buffer-free streaming.
Guidelines to use Exousia on Firestick
With the installation of the Exousia app, you shall need to proceed with the steps to use it on Firestick.
1. Select Your Apps & Channels section from the second row on the home screen.
2. Click See All option to scroll down to highlight Exousia app.
3. Press the Menu button on the remote to select Move. Drag the app to the first row and this will show Exousia on the home screen.
4. Select Exousia app to launch it on your Firestick.
5. Click Allow to let the app use your device media, file and data.
6. On its home screen you will find the following options.
- XMAS Movies
- TV Season
- Sports IPTV
- General IPTV
- Requested IPTV
- App Store
- Choose Player
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the external players Exousia app supports?
Currently, Exousia supports streaming using players like MX Player, VLC Player, MM Player Pro, VLC Player, etc.
Is Exousia Firestick remote friendly app?
Yes. Exousia is firestick friendly and you can navigate on the TV screen without any complications.
Does Exousia app can be used as Terrarium TV replacement?
Yes. With a much professional user-interface and infinite contents, Exousia can be used as an alternative to Terrarium TV.
With the Exousia app, Firestick users will be able to stream content for hours without any limits. Got any questions? Use the comment box below and let us address the issue.