Getting entertained for hours with Firestick from your couch is not so complicated. With the compatibility of tens and hundreds of streaming apps, Firestick users will never run of content. Terrarium TV’s shutdown has let people knew about some best third-party streaming apps. Cinema Apk is such an app and it is all you need to stay tuned with your favorite contents Get into to know the process of how to install the Cinema apk Firestick app on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV box.
What is Cinema Apk?
Cinema Apk formally known as HDMovies or Cinema HD Apk is a great entertainment app. It lets you stream movies, TV shows, and organize any such contents. With Cinema HD apk, users can stream contents without requiring any registration or sign up and credit card check. The app is simple, user-friendly, and is easy to navigate even on a smart TV. It is entirely free-to-use with contents classified under 60 categories. Besides streaming, Cinema apk supports downloading content for offline access.
How to Install Cinema HD Apk on Firestick
Since Cinema Apk is a third-party app, you need to sideload it. This section makes use of the Downloader app to install Cinema Apk on Fire TV.
The very first thing you should do is to turn on Unknown Sources to sideload Cinema apk app on Fire TV.
1. From the home screen of Firestick, navigate to select Settings option from the menu bar.
2. Scroll to the right on settings to choose My Fire TV or System or Devices option.
3. Select Developer options on the following window showing list of options under Device section.
4. If Apps from Unknown Sources shows OFF, then turn On.
5. On the warning message, click Turn On button to proceed with sideloading third-party apps.
Steps to Sideload Cinema Apk on Firestick using Downloader
After making necessary changes on Fire TV settings, you shall need to proceed with the steps given below to install Cinema apk using Downloader.
1. Press the Home button on the Firestick remote to select Downloader app.
2. When it opens up with the Home tab selected by default, you need to click on URL field.
3. Wait for the new window to appear to type the following URL and press GO button.
Get the latest version of APK by searching it in Google. All earlier version will not work properly. So get the updated version link from Google search.
4. Allow the Downloader to connect to Cinema apk server. With this, the download progress will appear on the screen.
5. When installation initiates, click on the Next button with the help of navigation buttons of the Fire TV remote.
6. If you see the Install button in place of Next, select it to continue with the sideloading process.
7.Wait for some time to let the apk completes its installation process.
8. If you see App installed notification, select Done button.
- Clicking on Open will launch the app you will not be able to delete the apk file to free up device space.
9. On the Download pop-up, select Delete button to remove the apk file of Cinema apk.
10. When prompted to confirm, choose Delete button once again to completely remove the apk file on Fire TV.
Why Use VPN with Cinema Apk?
Before you stream contents using Cinema Apk, you shall get a VPN connection. It is mandatory if you indeed like to stay away from legal trouble even for streaming copyrighted contents unknowingly. With a VPN, you shall keep your online activity hidden and private. This includes government, ISP, etc. A VPN will help you out unblocking geo-restrictions and ISP throttling.
Guidelines to Use Cinema Apk on Firestick
With the installation of Cinema Apk, you shall need to proceed with the steps to use it on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick, press the Home button to select Apps.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to select Cinema Apk and press the Menu button on the remote.
3. Select the Move option on Your Apps & Channels screen to access it from the home screen.
4. Click on Cinema Apk tile to run the app on Fire TV.
5. When you get the Welcome screen, select OK to close the window and thereby use it.
6. On its home screen, you will find the icons of video contents and featured movies.
7. Press the Menu icon select any of the options like Movies, TV shows, Favorites, History, Downloads, Settings, etc.
8. Users can click on Filter or Sort option (small downward arrow) at the top to find movies or shows instantly.
9. With the Search option, you shall look for movies by title, director, actors, and more.
Installing and accessing Cinema apk app on Fire TV is all the way simple and easy. Hope this section is useful to you. Drop a comment below if you want us to clarify any issues regarding this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it legal and safe to stream Cinema Apk?
Yes. Cinema Apk is malware and virus-free streaming service. Thus it is safe to use on any compatible devices. The legality depends on the contents you stream over it. Make sure to use a VPN with Cinema apk.
Is there an alternative to Cinema Apk?
Yes. There are many alternatives to the Cinema Apk app to stream free content. Take a look at the best Cinema Apk alternatives or Firestick and Android.
Does Cinema Apk supports 4K quality videos?
Select titles are available for 4K streaming and are entirely based on the providers.
Is it possible access Cinema apk without ads?
As of now, there is no premium version of the Cinema apk available. So, you cannot stream it without any ads. However, using YesPlayer to watch Cinema apk contents will considerably show fewer ads.
What are the media players Cinema apk supports?
Currently, Cinema apk users can choose between Cinema Player, YesPlayer, MX Player, VLC Player, etc.
How to fix buffering issues with Cinema Apk?
Uninstalling and reinstalling resolves the issue. For further assistance about fixing Cinema Apk buffering issues, click this link.