Kodi, an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, runs pretty much on any platform. It is the best tool to access your local media library across devices. Since Kodi is an open-source platform, it literally holds hundreds of builds in addition to addons. The Kodi builds aims to deliver a personalized streaming experience. It turns into an ultimate streaming center with a list of working addons. Arc Kodi Build is one of the latest addition that gained lots of users in a short span of time. Check out this space for more info about the Arc Builds Kodi installation procedure in brief.
What is Arc Kodi Builds
Arc Build is available on the Arc Wizard and is a relatively new and one of the best Kodi builds. You will find lots of useful Kodi builds on the wizard. The Arc Build houses a huge collection of themes that works great on Kodi devices. With this wizard, you will find lots of built-in and third-party builds. The interface of the Arc Wizard is intuitive and has different graphical elements. You will find the interface to be more interactive and organized.
Installation Guidelines of Arc Build on Kodi
The instructions provided in this section below will help you install Arc Build on Kodi 19 Matrix, Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 17 Krypton.
Note: Since Kodi has the same interface, the installation will be the same on all of them. It includes Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android phone and tablets, Windows and Mac PC, etc.
As Arc Build isn’t officially available, you should configure Kodi settings.
1. Launch the Kodi application on your device and select the Gear icon (settings).
2. Navigate to select System Settings or System.
3. Choose the Add-ons option on the left pane. Tap the slider next to Unknown Sources to enable it.
4. If you get a warning pop-up, select Yes.
Steps to Install United Wizard Repository on Kodi
If you want to access the Arc Build, it is vital to install the United Wizard Repository. The steps are as follows.
1. From the Kodi home screen, select Settings or the Gear icon.
2. Choose the File Manager tile on the System window.
3. Select Add Source option from the left or right panel.
4. On the Add file source window, select <None>.
5. Enter the URL http://myatom.one/arc without any error using the screen keys. Press OK.
6. Provide the source name as Arc and click on the OK button.
7. Get back to Kodi home and select the Add-ons option from the left panel.
8. Go to the upper-left corner of the screen to choose the Package installer icon.
9. Select the Install from zip file option on the screen that appears.
10. On the Install from zip file pop-up, choose the source name. i.e., Arc.
11. Select the repository.united.wizard.zip file on the following dialog box.
12. Wait for United Wizard Repository add-on installed message to appear.
Steps to Install Arc Wizard on Kodi
To access Arc Build, you should install the Arc Wizard, and the procedure is as follows.
1. From the Kodi home, select Addons and select the Package Installer icon.
2. Click on the Install from repository option.
3. Select the United Wizard repo.
5. Tap on the Program add-ons.
6. Select Arc Wizard to proceed.
7. On the installation window, click on the Install button.
8. Wait for the Arc Wizard addon installed notification to appear on the top-right.
9. If you get pop-ups, select the necessary options.
Related: How to Install Maze Kodi Build
Steps to Install Arc Kodi Builds
With the installation of Arc Wizard, you shall proceed with the Arc Build installation.
1. On your Kodi home, select Add-ons from the left panel.
2. Choose the Program add-ons option and tap on the Arc Wizard icon.
3. When it loads up, you should select the Builds tab.
4. A list of Kodi builds will appear under different categories.
5. You shall select Route 66 Build under Dystopia Builds if you have Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Kodi 18 users can choose any other builds from the available list.
6. Hover to click on the Install button to proceed.
7. You need to clear the cache by selecting the Continue button.
8. Allow the build to complete its download and installation process.
9. When it gets installed, Kodi will terminate and prompts you to Force Close.
10. Relaunch Kodi, and you will find the new interface.
Why Use a VPN on Kodi?
Kodi is a media center that is most used for streaming purposes. It hosts lots of addons and builds, which in turn brings you illegal contents. To stay away from copyright infringement issues, you should get a VPN connection. With the best VPN for Kodi, you can take advantage of the geo-restricted content and ISP throttling. Your identity will stay anonymous and hidden from the government and the internet service providers.
Route 66 – An Overview
Route 66 build is one of the popular Kodi builds available on the Arc Wizard. The look and feel of this build are completely classic and work like modern builds. It is a lightweight build and features lots of categories. It covers music, movies, music, live TV, show, etc. There are some special categories as well like Horror, Documentaries, Sci-Fi, etc. The most popular addons available on the Route 66 includes DeathStar, The Magic Dragon, and lots more.
That was all about Arc Kodi Builds installation and features. You can install it on any of the Kodi devices and access the content of your choice. You can leave a comment below for any queries or suggestions regarding the same.