Amazon has its own streaming device called Firestick. It is very easy to use. And it is one of the popular and most used streaming devices. All you need to do is, you have to connect your Firestick to your TV HDMI port and connect it to a strong internet connection. Firestick offers you lots of media content through various streaming apps. Further, it offers you thousands of streaming apps. With those apps, you get unlimited entertainment at home. On Firestick the apps can be installed from Amazon App Store. If any app is not available on App Store, you can sideload its apk using Downloader. Finding an apk file is not so easy, so we have an app called APKTime which lets you download the apk of any Android app. Go ahead into the below section of this guide for the installation of APKTime on Firestick.
What is APKTime?
APKTime is a great application where you can get any Android app apk file. This app provides almost all the applications which can’t be found on official stores like Play Store or any other store. Here you get the apps on different categories like Sports, Entertainment, Music, Live TV apps, Gaming, and more. Further, you also get the app’s description and screenshots like you get on the official stores. And, you can easily search for the apk file in the search bar.
Guidelines to Install APKTime on Firestick
APK Time is not officially available on Amazon App Store, so we need to sideload it using Downloader. You shall follow the procedure given below to sideload APKTime.
Since you install the third-party app on your device, you should make the following changes on your Firestick device.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Type and search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click on Get or Download to install Downloader on Firestick.
5. Once installed click on Open to launch the app.
6. Go back to your Firestick home screen and click on Settings.
7. On the next screen scroll down and select My Fire TV and click on it.
8. Under My Fire TV click on Developer Options.
9. Proceed with Install Unknown apps.
10. Select the Downloader app and turn on the Unknown source access.
Sideload APKTime Using Downloader
1. Now, launch the Downloader app and click the Home tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the download link for APKTime in the URL field https://bit.ly/3DOsowk and click on the Go button.
3. Once the apk file is downloaded, click on Install to install the app on Firestick.
4. Next, click on Done.
5. Click on Delete on the Download pop-up to delete the downloaded apk file.
6. Click Delete once again for confirmation.
Alternative Way to Install APKTime on Firestick
1. Download the ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
2. Launch the ES File Explorer and click the Downloader option in the middle pane.
3. Hover to tap the +New option from the bottom of the screen.
4. On the Path field, type the APKTime URL and in the Name field enter the Name as APKTime and proceed with Download Now option.
5. Click on Open File option once the apk file is downloaded.
6. Click on the Install button and click on the Next button followed by the Install button again.
7. Finally, hit the Open button to launch the APKTime on Firestick.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
VPN safeguards all your online activities over the internet. It replaces your original IP address with the fake IP address. So no one can keep track of your works. Further, with a VPN for Firestick, you can also access the geo-restricted contents from any website. If you use VPN on your Firestick even ISP and government cannot track your activities.
Guidelines to Use APKTime on Firestick
The below-listed steps will guide you to use APKTime on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick home screen select Applications and select Manage Installed Applications.
2. Under that scroll down and select APKTime app and press the Play/Pause button to select Options.
3. On the pop-up click Move to Front and head back to your Firestick home screen to launch the APKTime app.
4. Then, search for the apk file using the Search menu and download the wanted apk file.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is APKTime on Firestick?
APKTime is a bulk downloader application to download all the apk files.
How can I install APK Time on Firestick?
APK Time is not available on Amazon App Store, so you can sideload the apk file using Downloader.
APKTime is a third-party app store for Android TV and Fire TV devices. And APKTime is one of the must-have apps on Firestick. By following the steps given above, you can quickly download APKTime on your Firestick device. In case if you have any queries regarding to this article, let us know in the comments section.