The Fire TV Stick is a new generation streaming device introduced by Amazon. It is built on an Android platform but integrated with Amazon web services. It is highly focused on delivering its own services such as Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music to gain popularity among the online entertainment freaks. Besides, you can also stream popular apps like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, ESPN, and many more. It will fulfill all your needs like music, games, live TV, sports, news, etc. ACC Network is one of the popular sports channels especially to watch football and basketball games. Let’s find out all the possible ways to watch ACC Network on Firestick.
What is ACC Network?
ACC Network (formerly known as ACCN) is a subscription-based TV channel launched by ESPN, Inc in the year 2019. It streams over 40 major football leagues, basketball games, and more. It is the leading broadcaster of the Olympics, so you can watch 250+ sports events. Additionally, it lets you watch over 200 local tournament games organized by major leagues. You can enjoy all these sports events 24/7 on various devices. You can use the ESPN app to watch the ACC Network.
ACC Network Subscription Plans and Pricing
You can stream ACC Network using the ESPN app. Further, it requires an ESPN+ subscription that costs just $6.99/month. Alongside, if you are looking for an annual plan, it will cost $69.99/year.
How to Get ACC Network on Firestick
ESPN holds the streaming rights of ACC Network. So you can enjoy the entire Olympic sports events, basketball, and football games here. Install the ESPN app on Firestick by following the steps given below.
1) Turn on your Firestick and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
2) Press the Home button on Firestick remote to view the home screen.
3) After that, tap the Find menu and click the Search button.
4) Type ESPN on the search field to locate the app.
5) Pick up the ESPN App from the suggestions.
6) Click Get to install the app on the app description window.
7) After the installation, tap Open to run ESPN.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a tool to encrypt your internet traffic when you browse through unsecured websites or third-party apps. It will allocate a random IP address for those who use a VPN connection. Therefore, no one can trace your exact location. With the best VPN on Firestick, you can enjoy safe browsing with high-level security.
How to Watch ACC Network on Firestick
Follow these steps to start streaming ACC Network on Firestick upon the installation.
1) Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote for a few seconds and click on Apps.
2) Highlight the ESPN app by pressing the Play/Pause button on the Firestick remote.
3) Once done, click the 3-lines menu.
4) Choose the Move to Front option.
5) The ESPN app is now added to the home screen. Open the ESPN app.
6) Go to the Settings option from the top right section of the screen.
7) Following that, select the Account Information tab.
8) Further, click on ESPN Account Log in.
9) You will see the activation code on your TV screen.
10) Visit espn.com/watch/activate from a browser.
11) Enter the code you received and click on Continue.
12) On your Firestick screen, you can see the success message. Finally, tap on Finish.
Start streaming ACC Network sports events and more using the ESPN app on Firestick.
Alternate Ways to Watch ACC Network on Firestick
ACC Network is also available on live streaming services like fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Stream, and Vidgo. These are compatible with Firestick, so you can watch your favorite ACC Network shows on a big screen without cable. Let’s discuss more in brief about streaming services.
fuboTV on Firestick is a popular streaming service specially made for sports lovers. It offers 116+ live TV channels, including ESPN and ACC Network. You can also watch Big Ten Network, CBS Sports Network, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, and much more. Presently, fuboTV has four types of subscription plans. namely,
- Starter – $64.99/month
- Pro – $69.99/month
- Elite – $79.99/month
- Latino Quarterly – $33/month
You have to purchase an add-on plan separately to get ACC Network. Currently, fuboTV has two sports bundle add-on packages.
- Sports Plus – $10.99/month (includes 26 sports channels)
- fubo Extra – $7.99/month (Get additional 45 channels including ACC Network)
Additionally, you will get 250 hours of Cloud DVR to record your favorite TV shows, movies, sports, and more. You can also stream with 3 multiple devices with the same account.
Note: ACC Network streaming is available only in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Virginia.
The fuboTV app is supported on various devices like iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, etc.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is a streaming service that offers more than 75+ channels, including live sports, news, movies, and Hulu originals. You can subscribe to Hulu + Live TV and get complete access to Disney+ and ESPN+ live sports. You can create up to 6 user profiles for desirable needs.
- Base Plan – $6.99/month
- Hulu (No Ads) – $12.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV – $69.99/month
Note: ACC Network is only available on the Hulu+Live TV plan.
Hulu + Live TV allows you to stream top sports channels like CBS, ESPN, FS1, FOX, ACC Network, NBCSN, NFL Network, and some regional sports.
It also lets you record live TV with 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage. Additionally, it supports two simultaneous streams at once with the same account.
You can access Hulu on Amazon Fire TV, Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TV, Xbox, and much more.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming services to watch ACC Network without cable. It consists of both live TV and on-demand content on news, TV shows, movies, etc.
You can watch popular channels including A&E, AMC, Bravo, E!, CNN, Fox News, FX, HGTV, HLN, MSNBC, and many more. Sling has two subscription plans right now – Sling Orange and Sling Blue.
- Orange – $35/month
- It offers 32 channels.
- Ideal for NBA and Family.
- It supports only 1 stream.
- Blue – $35/month
- You will get 42 channels.
- Best for News and Entertainment.
- 3 simultaneous streams.
ACC Network is available on Sling TV only through the Sports Extra add-on with either Sling Orange or Sling Blue plan. It offers sports channels like MLB Network, NBA TV, Pac-12 Network, SEC Network, Tennis Channel, etc.
Sports Extra – $11/month (14 channels)
You can access Sling TV on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS, Android, Roku, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a free trial of Sling TV, Hulu+Live TV, fuboTV, Vidgo, or DirecTV Stream to watch ACC Network.
Yes, you can stream ACC Network using the ESPN app.
Sling TV is the overall cheapest to watch ACC Network on any device.
ACC Network Extra is a streaming-only option available to stream via ESPN and WatchESPN.
Yes. ACC Network is available to stream via YouTube TV, and it costs $64.99/month.